Let Us Help You Plan Your Path Through Every Step of Your Journey... Prostate Cancer Pathways for Patients and Caregivers is a new educational event and webcast series from Us TOO International. This will be the second event in a three-event series providing valuable content including:
- An educational overview of prostate health and prostate cancer awareness
- Presentations with relevant content for newly diagnosed, intermediate, and advanced patients
- Content to help Us TOO support group leaders maximize their impact on the local prostate cancer community
Presenters for the Englewood Event:
- Dr. Anne Katz, Clinical Nurse Specialist at CancerCare Manitoba, Editor of the Oncology Nursing Forum, and Author
- Dr. Stacy Loeb, Assistant Professor of Urology and Population Health at NYU Langone Health, Specializing in Prostate Cancer
- Dr. Charles G. Drake, Director of Genitourinary Oncology and Associate Director for Clinical Research at the Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center, New York-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center (CUMC)
Hosted by Englewood Hospital and Medical Center, in collaboration with Us TOO New Jersey and NY Support Groups. All sessions will be webcast live and videotaped.
350 Engle Street
Englewood, NJ 07631
9:00 am - 10:00 am - Registration 10:00 am - 11:00 am - Prostate/Men's Health Overview
11:00 am - 3:30 pm - Presentations (Lunch Included Mid-Session)
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - Support Group Leader Meeting
The event will be webcast live on the internet for those unable to attend in person. To register to attend the event, contact Terri at 877-978-7866 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that on-site space is limited. We will attempt to accommodate those registering
in person on the day of the event, but we cannot guarantee a space or a free lunch.